Our small firm offers exciting and challenging consulting positions focused on corporate strategy, process design and offsite meeting facilitation.
Strategy Consultant – Job Description
Strategic Offsites Group, Inc. (SOG) is a boutique strategy consulting firm that works with CEOs, senior executives, and Boards to solve their critical strategic issues, typically through strategy workshops. Strategy Consultants work with our team of experienced management consultants to support all aspects of client delivery, often working on more than one project at a time. While we assist clients with a wide range of strategic issues, our projects frequently include helping executives develop a new vision or strategy, set priorities and allocate resources, oversee and measure strategy implementation, launch strategic initiatives, or drive organizational transformation.
Typical responsibilities for Strategy Consultants include:
- Assisting in the design, facilitation, and management of strategy processes and offsite meetings
- Capturing and analyzing results of key sessions and workshops
- Designing and executing primary research tools (e.g., interviews, surveys, etc.)
- Gathering, analyzing, and reporting client data
- Developing content for management presentations
- Supporting project communications with client executives
Strategy Consultants have immediate opportunities to work with senior executives of large corporations, gaining exposure to strategy and decision-making at the highest levels of organizations. We will provide hands-on coaching, opportunities to take on meaningful roles on client engagements, and a uniquely collegial and collaborative culture. Strategy Consultants also contribute to internal development through marketing, business development support, knowledge management, operational planning, and recruiting.
Desired Skills & Experience
SOG seeks a recent graduate with a solid balance of the following characteristics:
- Bachelors degree from a top undergraduate program with a strong record of academic performance (GPA of at least 3.5)
- Relevant internship and extracurricular experience
- Excellent analytical skills, complemented by a strong fundamental understanding of business issues and strategic frameworks
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple components of ongoing client engagements
- Structured problem-solving ability
- Cooperative, team-oriented attitude and commitment to client service
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- Permanent work authorization in the United States (visa sponsorship not available).
We offer competitive salary and benefits.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.